DON'T ORDER ANYTHING THING FROM 'UNIQUELY YOURS WEDDING & PARTY DESIGN' she had an order from me since Jan 5, 2008 till May the 2 nd for my dad's 70th birthday party, it was ruined because it wasn't here. My dad died the next day, this was last Saturday and I am so very upset, All we had was the wine buckets and when they got here on the 2nd the paint was off and you couldn't read my dad's name,it's awful and all we wanted to do was to give our dad a beautiful 70th birthday party. Now my dad is gone and in Heaven and this women Connie ripped me off for alot of money!She wanted credit card payments up front. Even though I'm very upset and have no energy from losing my dad, I still wanted to come on and help someone else that might use this person. Thankyou for reading this. Sincerely Tammy Messer-
THIS IS HER INFO SO IF YOU SEE IT PLEASE DON"T ORDER
Telephone:
616-848-8948
Email:
CMBCrafts2004@aol.com
Website:
cmbcrafts.com
Serving Nationwide
Address:
8025 36th Ave
Hudsonville, MI
US
Contact:
Connie Butgerei
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
First of all I'm very sorry about your Father, Second, I orderd stuff from this woman also, and your asbosulutly right, she's terrible and a rip off. I'm glad you started this blog, I had no clue how to do one or I would have did it myself.Take Care.Michael D-
I'm sorry about your Dad. I also ordered from this woman. I ordered my centerpieces for my wedding day from her. She stated she would be happy to do them. I spoke to her on the phone and emailed. She took almost $300. I placed a complaint with PayPal and she responded immediately with a promise to send them. But to no avail I was left with nothing. PayPal will no longer back me and I called the District Attorney's office in Wisconsin and filed a formal complaint. I am still awaiting word from them. I will be sending this blog to them first thing in the morning. Maybe they will have more on this theiving woman and do something about it. If anyone is interested I filed the complaint to: Consumer Protection Division PO Box 30213-7713 Lansing MI 48909 Fax:517-241-3771 toll free # 877-765-8388. I hope the next guy is smarter than I was to look her up before placing an order.
Karen here.....I filed the complaint in Michigan not Wisconsin sorry for the confusion.....
I just got word today from the Michigan District Attorney's office. Ms. Butgereit sent them a promise to pay me by Sept. 27,2008.
Time will tell.......I hope that anyone who has been ripped off by this woman to file a complaint. It cost nothing but your time. Good luck
Post a Comment